This webinar, broadcast on April 23, 2020, covers the impact COVID-19 is having in reverse logistics, specifically the secondary market. We share the latest trends and data B-Stock is seeing across our B2B marketplaces, specifically when it comes to logistics and how the secondary market is reacting.
B-Stock’s Paul Busch is joined by in-house experts to discuss:
- The impact of warehouse closures, store closures, and logistics delays
- Inventory fluctuation and buyer demand across key categories
- Pricing behavior for essential and non-essential items, prior to and during the pandemic
- What the next month looks like for secondary market supply and demand
- Best practices for retailers struggling with overstock once stores reopen