Each quarter we compile data from across our Mobile Marketplaces to create an overview of secondary market industry insights, including pricing data for devices across model, carrier, condition, color and SKU.
Our Q3 2019 secondary mobile market overview includes insights on:
- Month-over-month pricing on top smartphone models
- Pricing behavior based on condition grades
- The impact the iPhone 11 launch had on the secondary market
- Why month-over-month depreciation was flat this quarter
- A deep dive into pricing and trade-in data related to the iPhone XS and Galaxy S8 and S9 models
The world’s largest wireless manufacturers, carriers, and trade-in companies are currently leveraging B-Stock’s B2B marketplace platform for their trade-in and excess mobile devices and accessories. Across our network over 3 million phones and 5 million accessories are sold annually; this gives us great insight into secondary market trends.
Miss our Q2 Insights? Access the Q2 Mobile Secondary Market Insights.