And onto the next show! This time we’re heading to Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The show – which runs February 25-28 – is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile phone industry where industry leaders network, showcase, and exchange ideas.
B-Stock’s Mobile Team will be at booth #7D67 to answer any questions about buying and selling trade-in/used phones at scale and how the mobile secondary market is exploding.
Swing by our booth and ask for Vice President of Mobile, Sean Cleland or our EMEA lead, Ben Whitaker; both will be happy to chat with you about topics related to the mobile secondary market including how:
- Data wiping, risk aversion is paramount and why R2 Certification is a must
- Android and iPhone models stack up when it comes to lifecycle and pricing
- The average cell phone will be used by 2-3 people before it is scrapped
- Large carriers are moving more devices into B2B sales channels
- The majority of older models will be sold to large buyers in the US, Europe, or China
- Devices will ultimately end up at: prepaid mobile stores, authorized retailers, on eBay/Amazon, at flea markets
As the world’s largest B2B marketplace for trade-in and overstock mobile phones, we are proud to connect devices from the top wireless manufacturers, carriers, and buyback companies directly to small business buyers via a transparent – global – auction platform. Millions of phones and accessories, across all brands, models, conditions, and quantities are sold monthly. For a better look, please check out all the current mobile listings via our mobile sourcing hub.
If you’re heading to Mobile World Congress, we hope to see you at the show. Not going but still want to connect? We’d love to hear from you.