Each quarter we compile data from across our Mobile Marketplaces to create an overview of secondary market industry insights, including pricing data for devices across model, carrier, condition, color and SKU.
The world’s largest wireless manufacturers, carriers, and trade-in companies are currently leveraging B-Stock’s B2B marketplace platform for their trade-in and excess mobile devices and accessories. Across our network over 3 million phones and 5 million accessories are sold annually; this gives us great insight into secondary market trends.
Our Q2 2019 secondary mobile market overview includes insights on:
- Month-over-month pricing on top selling smartphone models
- Pricing behavior based on condition grades
- The impact the Samsung Galaxy S10 had on the secondary market
- How the iPhone X continues to outperform previous and new iPhone models
- A look at buyer demand and ship-to locations
Miss our Q1 Insights? Access the Q1 Mobile Secondary Market Insights.