In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, B-Stock provides this Copyright Infringement Policy.
B-Stock respects the intellectual property of others. We strive to respond promptly to proper notices of copyright infringement by removing or disabling access to allegedly infringing material. It is B-Stock’s policy to terminate the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Submitting a Copyright Infringement Notification:
If you believe that any material appears on this website in a way that infringes the copyright in a work owned by you, please send a notification containing the following information to B-Stock’s Copyright Agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the work in which you hold a copyright interest which you believe is being infringed;
- a description of the location on this website where the allegedly infringing material is located (preferably including a URL address);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
B-Stock’s Copyright Agent can be reached at the following address:
B-Stock Copyright Agent
805 Veterans Blvd, #103
Redwood City, CA 94063
When B-Stock removes material or disables access to material in response to an infringement notification, B-Stock will make a reasonable attempt to contact the allegedly infringing party, provide information about the notification and removal, and provide information about submitting a counter-notification. B-Stock may also provide a copy of the infringement notification to the allegedly infringing party.
Submitting a Counter-Notification:
If you believe that any material identified in a copyright infringement notification is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material complained of, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to B-Stock’s Copyright Agent (identified above):
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the materials was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the Western District of Washington, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If B-Stock receives a counter-notification, we may send a copy of the counter-notification to the original complaining party informing that person that we may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the original complaining party files an action seeking a court order against the person who provided the allegedly infringing material, the removed material may be replaced, or access to it restored, 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notification, at B-Stock’s sole discretion.