As COVID-19 continues to impact retailers around Europe, we’re hosting a webinar to share the latest trends and data B-Stock is seeing in reverse logistics, specifically how the B2B secondary market is reacting. We hope you’ll join us on Wednesday, April 29 at 4pm CET.
B-Stock’s Head of Business Development, EMEA, Giorgio Vitale will be joined by experts to discuss:
- The impact of border closures, warehouse closures, and logistics delays
- Inventory fluctuation and buyer demand across key categories
- Pricing behavior for essential and non-essential items, prior to and during the pandemic
- What the next month looks like for secondary market supply and demand
- Best practices for retailers struggling with overstock once stores reopen
We’ll also have our 3PL partner, SEKO Logistics, on hand to answer questions about the state of logistics across Europe.
We hope you can join us!Register for Webinar