About Amazon Liquidation Auctions
Amazon Liquidation Auctions is the official B2B liquidation marketplace for Amazon. This B2B marketplace gives qualified US-based business buyers access to inventory direct from the world‘s largest ecommerce company.
Things you must know about Amazon Liquidation Auctions
This marketplace operates differently than other B-Stock marketplaces, specifically:
- You must register your business on Amazon.com through the Amazon Tax Exemption Portal (ATEP) after you win your first auction.
- Completing the registration process should only take 10-15 minutes; approval by Amazon may take up to 2 business days.
- Buyers must register in each state which they will have shipments delivered to.
- Buyers only need to register via ATEP once, not after each auction.
- You must have a valid, state-specific resale certificate.
- We recommend that you take a moment to review the list of forms by each state, as well as additional information on reseller certificates.
- Your Order may be missing items when it is packed for shipment.
- If your Order is missing more than 30% of the items listed it will be canceled automatically and you will receive a full refund.
- Orders with inventory shortages less than 30% will receive an automatic refund for the missing items.
- Please visit the shortages and credits page for more information.
- Orders may take up to 28 days after payment to ship.
- Please visit the shipping page for more information.
- Paid Orders may not be canceled for specific item shortages, shipment delays or any other reason.
- Some Orders may be fulfilled in multiple shipments.
- The number of pallets and weight of the shipment listed on the Auction Details page are estimates.
- Orders which are less than 150 lbs at time of shipment may be split into multiple parcel shipments instead of being shipped LTL.
- Some LTL shipments may also be split into multiple shipments.
Apply to Amazon Liquidation Auctions Now!
Only US-based Buyers are eligible - if you are a European buyer, visit Amazon EU Liquidation Auctions for Amazon‘s European liquidation inventory.
Inventory & Locations
- Inventory Categories: Mixed lots of home goods, apparel and footwear, media, consumer electronics, groceries, and more.
- Condition: Overstock
- Lots will be available in all sizes.
Merchandise will ship from dozens of different locations across the United States.
Amazon Liquidation Auctions FAQs address the most common buyer questions about the marketplace.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!