To participate in any Auction and/or purchase any Inventory, you must submit any information requested via the Site or by B-Stock or Wireless Network Marketplace.
Wireless Network Marketplace:
See Wireless Marketplace Marketplace Terms & Conditions
6.2. Privacy/Personal Information.The purposes of this section, “Personal Information” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Part 1 of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada).
- a. In the performance of its rights and obligations under this End-User Agreement Buyer acknowledges that it may receive Personal Information regarding the customers, employees and contractors of SUPPLIER. Buyer shall, at the earliest practical time following the receipt of such Personal Information delete, flash or otherwise destroy such Personal Information and shall provide to SUPPLIER a written letter signed by an officer of Buyer certifying the destruction of any Personal Information from Inventory Products within thirty (30) days of receiving any such Inventory Products.
- b. During the period in which Buyer may be in possession of any Personal Information regarding customers, employees and contractors of SUPPLIER, it shall treat all such Personal Information as confidential and:
- i. it will not use or reproduce such Personal Information, except to the extent necessary to fulfill its obligations under this End-User Agreement;
- ii. it will limit access to such Personal Information to those of its employees, including its subcontractors, employees, agents, representatives and Affiliates who have a need to be familiar with it;
- iii. except where required by law or as may be otherwise expressly provided for in this Section 6.2(a), it will not disclose such Personal Information to any third party (except to its subcontractors, agents, representatives and affiliates) without the prior written consent of SUPPLIER;
- iv. it will cease all use of such Personal Information and will return or destroy all such Personal Information, including any copies, at the direction of SUPPLIER, upon the termination of this End-User Agreement or upon request by SUPPLIER;
- v. upon request, it will cooperate with SUPPLIER in order to allow SUPPLIER to respond to any requests by individuals to allow access to, correct, block, suppress or delete any such Personal Information that it holds on behalf of SUPPLIER;
- vi. if it becomes aware of a breach of any of the provisions of this Section 6.2, it will notify SUPPLIER immediately in writing and take all reasonable measures to prevent further breaches; and
- vii. it will cooperate with, and assist in, any investigation by SUPPLIER or by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada of a complaint that any such Personal Information has been collected, used or disclosed contrary to this Agreement or to Part 1 of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada).
- c. Buyer acknowledges that it shall not be entitled to any Personal Information about SUPPLIER subscribers as part of this End-User Agreement.
- d. Unless (1) SUPPLIER confirms to Buyer that the Inventory Products are free of Personal Information or (2) Buyer is authorized to purchase the Inventory Products solely for the purpose of disassembling and recycling the Inventory Products itself (i.e. not for resale), then Buyer agrees that it will immediately remove all Personal Information from those Inventory Products within Canada prior to any export activity.
- e. Buyer’s obligations under this Section 6.2 are in addition to, and not in substitution for, any other obligations respecting confidentiality that may be contained in this End-User Agreement.