Unilever Shipping & Fulfillment
CH Robinson will be coordinating the shipping for all orders on this marketplace. The shipping charge to your shipping address on file is displayed on the auction detail page. This cost will be charged in addition to your winning bid amount, and the total order amount must be paid in full. After payment is confirmed, a CH Robinson representative will coordinate delivery details with you within 3 weeks of your payment. Buyers may not arrange their own shipping.
Once payment is made, the address on file will be used for shipping. Buyers must be prepared to accept delivery immediately after payment. Once your order is shipped, you will be provided with necessary tracking information.
Buyers are responsible for unloading all trucks. Unloading/lumper fees, if any, are the responsibility of the buyer.
You will be responsible for all shipping costs related to the delivery of any purchased Inventory to you, including any applicable storage or other costs assessed by such carrier in the event of such carrier’s inability to deliver such Inventory to you.
If your inventory arrives in a condition different than expected, please be prepared to do the following. These guidelines are essential when submitting a carrier claim.
When the shipment arrives, make sure you check for any freight damages before you sign a delivery receipt or bill of lading (BOL). Ask the driver to wait to depart until you thoroughly check the product for any holes, tears, cuts, etc. If you do find damages, take some pictures for documentation purposes.
After you’ve inspected the outside of the package, open it and check the goods themselves. If the product itself is damaged, take photographs and note the word “damage” on the delivery receipt. Then, sign the delivery receipt and have the driver sign as well.
Fulfillment & Shortages
In some instances, orders will experience inventory shortages. The shortage amount is not known at the time of the auction but is known prior to shipment. In the event of an inventory shortage the following policy will apply.
- If the shortage is less than 15% of the total order value.
- Unilever will provide a credit equal to the value of the missing items, but the order is not eligible for cancellation.
- Credit will be issued prior to order shipment.
- If the shortage is greater than 15% of the total order value.
- A B-Stock mediator will communicate the shortage prior to shipment, including a breakdown of which items are missing.
- Buyers can choose to cancel the order completely and receive a full refund OR receive the remaining available items AND a credit for all missing items.