The condition of the merchandise will vary, and standard designations regarding a product's condition will be set forth in the listing. The merchandise is provided to you "as is" for purchase on the site. Sample product conditions include but not are limited to:
- OVERSTOCK: Brand new product in pristine condition.
- GRADE A/Returns: Grade A/Returns can be a mix of Grade A and Guest Returns merchandise.
- GRADE A: Merchandise can be unsold merchandise or shelf pulls which are in 'like new condition' but may have minor damage and/or wear and tear from handling and sorting. Boxes may have sorting labels applied to them for processing.
- GUEST RETURNS: Merchandise that was returned by the guest for a variety of reasons. Merchandise may be a mix of brand new product or damaged product, and may not be in its original packaging. Guest returns may possess noticeable cosmetic blemishes but are still functional and able to be used for its intended purpose.
- DAMAGED/ DEFECTIVE: Damaged or Defective merchandise and/or packaging. Merchandise has some damage but is still functional and able to be used for its intended purpose, or merchandise is in pristine condition but its packaging is damaged.
- MIXED CONDITION: Merchandise can be a mix of Grade A, Guest Returns, and Damaged with no set percentage of each.
- STUDIO SAMPLES: Items that have been used for studio photography, but are otherwise new.