About Walmart Canada Liquidation Auctions marketplace
Walmart Canada Liquidation Auctions is available for business buyers to bid on customer returns, like new and unmanifested condition general merchandise, seasonal, health & personal care, home & garden, furniture & home decor, apparel, shoes & accessories.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT Walmart Canada Liquidation Auctions
- Binding Shipping will be arranged through CH Robinson.
- Only Canadian buyers will be allowed to bid on the marketplace.
- Buyers from Quebec are not allowed on the site at this time.
- All transactional emails and information will be in English.
- All payment from buyers will be in Canadian Dollars only.
- Payment for all auctions is collected by B-Stock.
INVENTORY TYPE & MERCHANDISE CONDITIONS
- Inventory will include merchandise in customer returns, like new and unmanifested conditions.
- Lot sizes: Truckloads and Less Than Truckloads
- A Business # (GST/HST), issued by the Canada Revenue Agency is required as proof that you are a valid business operating in Canada.
Merchandise will ship from Mississauga, ON
Walmart Canada Liquidation Auctions' FAQs address the most common buyer questions about the marketplace.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!