About UNFI Liquidation Auctions
UNFI Liquidation Auctions is available for approved B2B buyers to bid on like new condition groceries, both frozen and dry goods from brands like Essential Everyday, Woodstock, Wild Harvest and more.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT UNFI Liquidation Auctions
- Binding Shipping will be arranged through CH Robinson.
- Payment for all auctions & shipping is through B-Stock. Payments must be submitted within 24 hours in order to ship inventory in a timely manner.
INVENTORY & MERCHANDISE CONDITIONS
- Like New Condition: Merchandise may have been previously sold at retail but has been inspected and is in good condition. Items may show minor signs of cosmetic damage/use, though they are fully functional.
- For more condition details visit the conditions page.
- Frozen lot sizes: Full Truckloads (even auctions that are LTL will need to be shipped in a full TL and will be charged a full TL rate.)
- Dry lot sizes: Full Truckloads and LTL
PRODUCT EXPIRATION INFORMATION
Please refer to each area’s specific guidelines as there are variances based on dating guarantees and specific product types within each storage temperature type.
**General salvage dating guidelines are as follows:
- Up to 30 days after the DOP for Dry categories
- Up to 10 days prior to the DOP for Fresh/Chilled categories
- Up to the DOP on the package for Frozen categories
- Buyers must have a valid, state-specific resale certificate.
- Only US buyers will be allowed to bid on the marketplace.
- Buyers will be requested to pay within 24 hours. If payment is not received by the 2nd business day, orders will be cancelled.
Merchandise will ship from York, PA and Hopkins, MN.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!