TERMS & CONDITIONS
This guarantee covers all costs related to parts and labor for a period of one (1) year. Your product shall be free from manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship and perform according to the manufacturer specifications for the duration of this coverage. In the event that your product requires service, Consumer Priority Service, at its sole discretion, may repair or replace the covered product. Replacement products and/or parts may be new or remanufactured. Product replacement shall constitute full limit of liability. This performance guarantee is valid only when the product is used and maintained in the United States and for the purposes for which it has been designed.
To initiate a claim, please call Consumer Priority Service at (800) 905-0443 or visit www.cpscentral.com and click “Make a Claim”. Service under this guarantee shall be provided exclusively by Consumer Priority Service authorized service providers. Please note that based on the MSRP of the product, your service may be subject to a $75.00 deductible.
Please have the following information available when you call:
- Valid proof of purchase
- Make, model number and serial number of your product
What is not covered:
- Any product which the original serial number has been defaced, modified or removed, or cannot be readily determined
- Any product that has been removed outside the United States
- Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship
- Any product used in a way other than in accordance with the provided instructions
- Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, vermin, accidents, fires, or acts of God
- Costs associated with the removal of your product from your home for repairs
- Any product that has been modified in any way
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas
- Damages to the finish of any product or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to floors, cabinets, walls,
- Claims on products purchased within 30 (thirty) days
- Any product that contains rust on the interior or exterior of the unit
- Conversion of your product from natural gas or reversal of appliance doors
- Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the product finishes unless such damage results from defects in materials and
- Any product used in a commercial, non‐residential, or multiple‐family (3+) setting
- Service calls to correct the installation of your product or to instruct you how to use your product
- Expenses for making the product accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which are not a part of the product when it is shipped from the factory
- Any product that is older than 48 months from the date of original manufacture
- Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts
- Damage caused by leaky, broken or frozen water pipes, restricted drain lines, inadequate or interrupted water supply or inadequate supply of air
- Any increase in utility costs or additional utility expenses
- The removal and reinstallation of the product if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions
- Shelves, door bins, drawers, handles, knobs, accessories, and other parts that have been damaged or lost prior to or after your purchase
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the end user of the product.
DISCLAIMER OF PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. CPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
The terms and conditions stated herein, as well as any product features or specifications as described or illustrated, are subject to change at any time without notice.