About Costco Canada
Costco Liquidation Auctions Canada is available for Canadian business buyers to bid on palletized apparel, automotive, major appliances, computers & tablets, consumer electronics, cookware, domestics, food & sundries, footwear, garden & patio, handbags, hardware, health & beauty, home furnishings, jewelry & watches, luggage, mixed lots, rugs, seasonal, toys, sporting goods and more.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT Costco Liquidation Auctions Canada
- Truckload and LTL lots will be arranged through CH Robinson.
- Parcel lots will ship via UPS.
- Only Canadian buyers will be allowed to bid on the marketplace, excluding buyers from Quebec.
- Payment for all auctions must be in Canadian Dollars and will be collected by B-Stock.
INVENTORY TYPE & MERCHANDISE CONDITIONS
- Inventory will be in New, Like New, Grade A/B & Grade C/D condition.
- Lot sizes: Truckloads, Less Than Truckloads and Parcels
- Canadian buyers must have a valid business # (GST/HST), issued by the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Buyers must not re-sell inventory purchased from Costco Canada Liquidation Auctions within a 5-mile radius of a Costco retail store.
Merchandise will ship from locations in Vaughan, Ontario, and Airdrie, Calgary.
Costco Liquidation Auctions Canada FAQs address the most common buyer questions about the marketplace.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!