About Costco Appliances & Home
Costco Appliances & Home Liquidation Auctions is available for business buyers to bid on major appliances, furniture, sporting goods, lawn & garden, hardware, TVs and more from top brands like LG, Samsung and Whirlpool.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT Costco Appliances & Home Liquidation Auctions
- Binding Shipping: will be arranged through CH Robinson.
- Only US buyers will be allowed to bid on the marketplace.
- Payment for all auctions is collected by B-Stock.
INVENTORY TYPE & MERCHANDISE CONDITIONS
- Inventory will include merchandise in Like New, Scratch and Dent, Used-Fair & Salvage.
- Lot sizes: Truckloads and Less Than Truckloads
- US buyers must have a valid, state-specific resale certificate.
- We recommend that you take a moment to review the list of forms by each state, as well as additional information on reseller certificates.
- Buyers must not re-sell inventory purchsed from Costco Appliances & Home Liquidation Auctions within a 5 mile radius of a Costco retail store.
Merchandise will ship from 11 locations throughout the United States.
- Monroe, NJ
- Sumner, WA
- Atlanta, GA
- Aurora, CO
- Dallas, TX
- Katy, TX
- Mira Loma, CA
- Morris, IL
- Salt Lake, UT
- Van Buren, MI
- West Palm Beach, FL
Marketplace Buyer Requirements
In order to view and bid on Costco Appliances & Home auction lots, you must be an approved buyer. To successfully apply to the marketplace, you must provide A) a valid state-specific resale certificate for US buyers OR B) a Proof of Business for international buyers, when applying for marketplace approval. Please ensure that you provide a valid US address, as shipment must be accepted in the US.
- We recommend that you take a moment to review the list of state-specific resale forms by each state, as well as additional information on reseller certificates.
- Buyers must not resell inventory purchased from Costco Appliances & Home Liquidation Auctions within a 5 mile radius of a Costco retail store.
Costco Appliances & Home Liquidation Auctions FAQs address the most common buyer questions about the marketplace.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!