About BJ's Liquidation Auctions
BJ's Liquidation Auctions is available for business buyers to bid on Like New, Good/Fair & Salvage Groceries, TVs, Electronics, Sundries and General Merchandise.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BJ's Liquidation Auctions
- Binding Shipping will be arranged through CH Robinson.
- International Buyers will need to arrage their own shipping.
- Payment for all auctions is collected by B-Stock.
INVENTORY & MERCHANDISE CONDITIONS
- Inventory will include merchandise in Like New, Good/Fair & Salvage condition.
- Lot sizes: Truckloads and Less Than Truckloads
- US & International buyers are allowed to bid and buy on the marketplace.
- US Buyers must have a valid, state-specific resale certificate.
- Canadian buyers must provide standard proof of business documentation or a valid HST/GST/QST #.
- International buyers (excluding Canada) must provide some form of official documentation that shows the purchase is for export so we can ensure that sales tax does not need to be charged on your purchases. This can include an exporter's license, registration with the department of revenue with your country, or business registration form.
- We recommend that you take a moment to review the list of forms by each state, as well as additional information on reseller certificates.
Merchandise will ship from Uxbridge, MA.
BJ's Liquidation Auctions FAQs address the most common buyer questions about the marketplace.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!