About Alphabroder Liquidation Auctions
Alphabroder Liquidation Auctions is available for business buyers to bid on Brand New condition Tees, Polos, Dress Shirts, Fleece, and Outerwear from Devon & Jones, North End, Extreme, Core365, Harriton, Team365, & Ultraclub.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT Alphabroder Liquidation Auctions
- Binding Shipping will be arranged through CH Robinson.
- International Buyers will need to arrange their own shipping.
- Only Canadian buyers can purchase product sold from Canadian locations.
- Payment for all auctions is collected by B-Stock.
INVENTORY & MERCHANDISE CONDITIONS
- Inventory will include merchandise in Brand New condition.
- Lot sizes: Truckloads and Less Than Truckloads.
- US buyers must have a valid, state-specific resale certificate.
- International buyers are allowed to bid and buy on the marketplace.
- Canadian buyers must provide standard proof of business documentation or a valid HST/GST/QST #.
- International buyers (excluding Canada) must provide some form of official documentation that shows the purchase is for export so we can ensure that sales tax does not need to be charged on your purchases. This can include an exporter's license, registration with the department of revenue with your country, or business registration form.
- We recommend that you take a moment to review the list of forms by each state, as well as additional information on reseller certificates.
Merchandise will ship from Kansas, Texas, California, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Illinois.
Alphabroder Liquidation Auctions FAQs address the most common buyer questions about the marketplace.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!