About Advance Auto Parts Liquidations
Advance Auto Parts Liquidations is available for approved B2B buyers to bid on Overstock and New Condition Auto Parts including Batteries, Brake Rotors, Brake Pads, Brake Shoes, Brake Drums, A/C Refrigerants, Towing, Wash & Wax, Truck Accessories, Air Filters and Wipers.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT Advance Auto Parts Liquidations
- US Buyers: Must be arranged through CHR.
- International Buyers: Shipping will be buyer arranged.
INVENTORY TYPE & MERCHANDISE CONDITIONS
- Inventory will include New Condition merchandise.
- Lot sizes: LTL & TL
- US & International buyers are allowed to bid and buy on the marketplace.
- US buyers must have a valid, state-specific resale certificate .
- Canadian buyers must provide standard proof of business documentation or a valid HST/GST/QST #.
- International buyers (excluding Canada) must provide some form of official documentation that shows the purchase is for export so we can ensure that sales tax does not need to be charged on your purchases. This can include an exporter's license, registration with the department of revenue with your country, or business registration form.
- We recommend that you take a moment to review the list of forms by each state, as well as additional information on reseller certificates.
Merchandise will ship from 53 locations throughout the United States.
Advance Auto Parts Liquidations FAQs address the most common buyer questions about the marketplace.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!