About Monark Overstock Auctions
Monark Overstock Auctions is available for approved B2B buyers to bid on New Condition, Scratch and Dent, and Damaged appliances and plumbing supplies from Viking, Miele, GE and other top brands.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT Monark Overstock Auctions
- Binding Shipping: Must be arranged through CHR.
- International buyers are responsible for arranging their own shipping.
INVENTORY & MERCHANDISE CONDITIONS
- Inventory will include New Condition, Scratch and Dent and Damaged merchandise.
- Lot sizes: LTL (less than truckload) & TL
- US & International buyers are allowed to bid and buy on the marketplace.
- US buyers must have a valid, state-specific resale certificate.
- We recommend that you take a moment to review the list of forms by each state, as well as additional information on reseller certificates.
- Canadian buyers must provide standard proof of business documentation or a valid HST/GST/QST #.
- International buyers (excluding Canada) must provide some form of official documentation that shows the purchase is for export so we can ensure that sales tax does not need to be charged on your purchases. This can include an exporter's license, registration with the department of revenue with your country, or business registration form.
Merchandise will ship from Pompano, FL, Tempe, AZ and Hayward, CA.
Monark Overstock Auctions FAQs address the most common buyer questions about the marketplace.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!