About Clover Wireless Auctions
Clover Wireless Auctions is a global trade-in company specializing in mobile device repair. Clover Wireless is the largest mobile device repair center in North America, handling more than 7 million devices annually.
Clover Wireless Auctions is available for approved B2B mobile buyers to bid on trade-in and refurbished cell phones.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT Clover Wireless Auctions
- Buyer Arranged Shipping: Within one (1) business day of confirmed order payment, winning buyers will receive an email from Clover with instructions for arranging order pickup.
- Some auctions will be restricted to R2 Certified buyers only. Learn more about the R2 Standard on our blog!
INVENTORY and MERCHANDISE CONDITIONS
- Inventory will include Like New & Refurbished merchandise.
- Product conditions will include Grades A, B, and C.
- Lot sizes: 25-500 units
- Proof of R2 certification will be required prior to bidding on auctions requiring R2 certification.
- You must have a valid, state-specific resale certificate.
Merchandise will ship from Calexico, CA.
Clover Wireless Auctions FAQs address the most common buyer questions about the marketplace.
For any additional questions, please feel free to Contact Us!