Electronic Recyclers International, Inc. is the largest recycler of electronic waste in the world to de-manufacture and recycle televisions, computer monitors, computers and other types of electronic equipment. ERI processes more than 250 million pounds of electronic waste annually at its locations in California, North Carolina, Washington, Colorado, Indiana, Massachusetts and Texas. ERI operates the largest, most efficient and highest-capacity shredder in North America.
IT Asset Destruction
- ERI tracks electronic devices from the moment they arrive at an ERI facility to final disposition using our proprietary tracking software, MyTrackTech, to guarantee complete data destruction and peace of mind.
- Software Based Destruction:
- Destroys data in accordance with the standard set forth by the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD 5220.22M Specifications) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization).
- Physical Data Destruction:
- Destroys data utilizing ERI’s shredding technology. Guaranteed data destruction.
- Database Security Management:
- Video verification of destruction (i.e., live video feed).
- Electronic Recyclers International operates the world’s largest and most sophisticated shredders. Custom-designed for ERI, our state-of-the-art shredders are capable of handling over 30,000 pounds of e-waste per hour.
Contact one of our ERI representatives today!