As COVID-19 continues to escalate and impact retailers around the world, we’re hosting a webinar to share the latest trends and data B-Stock is seeing in the reverse logistics world, specifically how the secondary market is reacting. Please join us on Thursday, April 23 at 2pm EDT.
B-Stock’s Paul Busch will be joined by in-house experts to discuss:
- The impact of warehouse closures, store closures, and logistics delays
- Inventory fluctuation and buyer demand across key categories
- Pricing behavior for essential and non-essential items, prior to and during the pandemic
- What the next month looks like for secondary market supply and demand
- Best practices for retailers struggling with overstock once stores reopen
We’ll also have our 3PL partner, C.H. Robinson, on hand to answer questions on the state of logistics.Register
We hope you can join us!