As COVID-19 continues to impact the mobile industry, we’re hosting a webinar on Thursday, April 16 to share the latest trends and data B-Stock is seeing in the mobile secondary market.
Hosted by B-Stock’s Mobile Analyst, Joe Dube, we’ll cover:
- The impact of the Hong Kong border closure and subsequent market correction
- Volume fluctuation and buyer demand for pre-owned devices
- Pricing behavior across conditions prior to and during the pandemic
- Apple and Samsung A/B grade index versus typical depreciation
- What the next nine to 10 weeks looks like for the trade-in and resale market
To accommodate both U.S. and Europe-based attendees, we are offering two separate webinar times: 1pm EDT and 2pm CET. Please register for whichever time slot is most convenient.
Register: U.S. (1pm EDT)
Register: Europe (2pm CET)
We hope you can join us! For a look at our 10+ marketplaces dedicated to mobile inventory, please visit our mobile sourcing page. For more insights on the Mobile Secondary Market please read our blog posts dedicated to mobile.