Liquidations including Apparel, Footwear, Cosmetics, Personal Care Items, Home Decor, Laundry & Kitchen Goods, and Small Appliances from the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT WALGREENS LIQUIDATION AUCTIONS
- Inventory will include Customer Returns, Overstock & Salvage merchandise.
- Customer Return & Salvage merchandise may include damaged/expired merchandise.
- Lot sizes will include LTL and Truckloads.
- US & International buyers are allowed to bid and buy on the marketplace.
- US buyers must have a valid, state-specific resale certificate.
- Canadian buyers must provide standard proof of business documentation or a valid HST/GST/QST #.
- International buyers (excluding Canada) must provide some form of official documentation that shows the purchase is for export so we can ensure that sales tax does not need to be charged on your purchases. This can include an exporter’s license, registration with the department of revenue with your country, or business registration form.
- We recommend that you take a moment to review the list of forms by each state, as well as additional information on reseller certificates.