B-Stock’s comprehensive set of service offerings will simplify the liquidation process while improving recovery rate, velocity, and transparency. Let our experienced team of marketplace experts execute the best strategy for your unique needs on our award-winning technology platform.
Logistics & Support
Analytics & Data
The "Moneyball" Approach to Excess Inventory
Most of us are familiar with “Moneyball,” a book-turned-Oscar-nominated film about a Major League Baseball team’s data-driven approach to assembling a competitive program. The same tactics can be applied to how organizations approach the sale of their returned, overstock and excess inventory slated for liquidation. By:
- Finding the right buyers for your inventory
- Generating more repeat business
- Creating competition among a growing buyer base
- Optimizing lot configuration to maximize price
You will be able to yield higher prices in your liquidation business. To learn more please read our article in Reverse Logistics Magazine.
Learn How Data Can Help Your Organization Improve
Recovery on Returns
Questions we will answer:
- Why is data important to maximizing your recovery?
- What are the key metrics you should be focusing on?
- What are some of the strategies you can employ to drive higher recovery?