Payment and Financing Options That Benefit both Sellers & Buyers
Wire transfers are the primary payment method between buyers and sellers across B-Stock’s network of marketplaces. This secure and immediate method of payment allows for a faster sales cycle, fewer disputes and less risk for both parties. What’s more, there’s no risk of credit card chargeback (which could happen while shipments are en route or even after delivery) and there’s no delay in waiting for credit card payments to process.
Here’s how it works:
- After a buyer is notified he won an auction, he has two days to pay.
- B-Stock provides the buyer step-by-step instructions on how to do so. This includes providing bank information to the buyer so he can wire funds.
- When B-Stock receives the funds, the order is processed and the seller is notified.
- B-Stock informs the buyer to make arrangements with the seller for shipping (depending on the shipping terms).
- When orders are shipped, it is noted in the system (by either B-Stock or the seller, depending on the marketplace).
- Once shipped, B-Stock pays the seller via wire transfer on the following payment day. For Supply sellers, payment is transferred within 24 hours after the buyer receives and inspects the goods.
Combined payment options
Let’s say you sell multiple lots over the course of a few days to the same buyer; instead of a few transactions, B-Stock allows buyers to pay for multiple lots with a single wire transfer. Buyers appreciate this as it allows them to avoid paying excessive fees; sellers benefit as it helps streamline the payment process and encourages more daily bidding activity.
Have high-volume, high-value lots? When it comes to financing options for larger, more expensive lots, B-Stock offers a variety of financing options for our buyers. This means sellers don’t have to worry about smaller buyers being excluded from bidding. Our financing partners include Behalf, Fundera and Kabbage (all found on the Buyer Support Services page). They will provide loans of up to 100% of auction purchases.
It’s our goal to make transactions between buyers and sellers as seamless and easy as possible. If you have additional questions about how our payment and financing options work, please visit our Buying Guide or Contact Us.
Ready to optimize your liquidation strategy?